BENEFITS FACT SHEET
At GenMark, we believe one of our most important investments is providing a competitive benefits program to employees and their families, available beginning on their first day of employment. GenMark is proud to offer a variety of diverse benefits, including:
EMPLOYEE STOCK PURCHASE PROGRAM (ESPP)
- The Employee Stock Purchase Program provides employees the opportunity of ownership in the Company. Through the ESPP, employees can purchase GenMark stock at a minimum 15% discount.
- GenMark recognizes that employees have different needs when it comes to their medical plans. We offer a no deductible HMO plan and a low deductible PPO plan to eligible employees through UnitedHealthcare.
- GenMark offers the Assurant PPO dental plan, allowing employees flexibility on dental care selection. The plan includes coverage for basic and major services as well as an orthodontic benefit for children.
- GenMark offers the Assurant Vision Service Plan, a PPO with one of the largest networks of private practicing optometrists, ophthalmologists, and opticians.
FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNTS (FSA)
- GenMark employees have the option to enroll in the Health Care FSA and set aside up to $2,550 pre-tax dollars per year to pay for eligible health expenses. GenMark also offers a Dependent Care FSA for employees to set aside up to $5,000 pre-tax dollars per year to pay for eligible dependent care expenses.
BASIC LIFE AND ACCIDENTAL DEATH AND DISMEMBERMENT INSURANCE
- GenMark employees are offered Basic Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance at no cost to the employee. The benefit coverage is 2 times the employee’s annual salary, up to a maximum of $500,000.
SHORT AND LONG TERM DISABILITY
- GenMark provides, at no cost to the employee, short and long term disability benefits for those unexpected situations that keep employees from performing their job.
PAID TIME OFF (PTO)
- GenMark’s paid time off policy allows employees to accrue vacation and sick time. GenMark also provides paid company holidays throughout the year.
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Employee, Spouse and Child Voluntary Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Employee Assistance Plan
- 401(k) Program
For more information, please contact email@example.com
GenMark Dx Is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, creed, ancestry, marital status, non-job-related handicap or disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. In the U.S., GenMark Diagnostics participates in E-Verify.